Wednesday, September 30, 2009

The evolution of GOD

This once again tells me I am right in believing there is an evolutionary advantage to believing in GOD. No matter how odd it may seam. This also does nothing to indicate weather there is or isn't one, just that We HUMAN seem do better when we believe in something.

Personally I think GOD get's a bad rap for the misdeeds of religions.


A nightmare for Richard Dawkins: statistics show that atheists are a dying breed - Telegraph Blogs - Source: blogs.telegraph.co.uk
"An interesting article in the Guardian today by philosopher Julian Baggini, which begins in cracking form: I have one, and only one, firm and sincere desire about what quality my grandchildren should possess: non-existence"

Not doing it for the kids - the Guardian Article mentioned above.

No comments: