Thursday, September 24, 2009

Are you F'n Kidding me!

Hello, My name is EVLYN ADIBERY adopted daughter of Late Mr. Tilaye Adibery of Ethiopia . Please I need your assistance to secure the sum of $ 6,300,000.00 (Six Million, Three Hundred Thousand United States Dollars) which he willed to me before his death as his adopted daughter.

What I need from you is to provide account where to transfer this fund and to invest it for me in your country while I further my education because the wife of Late Mr. Tilaye Adibery is not happy about the money I inherited from the family due to religion differences, therefore I need to transfer it out of here as fast as possible.

I will offer you 20% of the total money for providing account and assistance and 40% of any profit made out of the money when invested in your country. We will discuss more when I hear from you.

Regards EVLYN ADIBERY
I Will Send You My Pic When I Hear From You

I just got this today in my Email. Are you F'n Kidding me, there still sending these idiot letters out! Who falls for this shit?

Hello Evlyn,

    Please read http://www.419eater.com/  I think this might solve your problem.

John

No comments: